Get In The Ring is an event conducted by IEDC, the aim of which is to provide emerging startups an opportunity to raise enough investments for their establishment and development by pitching their business ideas and plans to a panel of prominent investors. The event creates a stage where startups can market their business to investor groups for the sole purpose of raising seed capital for their working. Early stage funding given to a startup that will be utilized to conduct market surveys, create the viable product and initial establishment of the company is the main aim of this event. Those startups who are in need of seed capital investments can register for the event through the registration link provided.
♦️Pitch desk should be submitted along side the payment process for successful completion of registration.
♦️Selection process of startups will be based on evaluation of the submitted pitch desk under set criterions.
♦️Startups selected will be formally invited before the event period.
♦️Networking zone will be provided for interactions and exchange of information.
♦️A team of up to four members can represent a startup.
1. Pitch nominations will be sought online from startups during the registration period.
2. Pitch is mainly focused on Student startups in need of seed capital investment.
3. Based on the nominations received, the screening will be done to identify the pitch finalists. The pitch finalists will present in front of the audience comprising of investors and corporates on the day 2 of “Edventure19”.
4. Presentations will be segregated based on the funding group and investors can attend the presentations based on their interests.
5. Before the beginning of each set (stage) of presentations, investors will be provided with a sheet with the name of the entries against which 3 options will be available-
♦️ Interested – If an investor is immediately interested after the pitch presentation
♦️ Parked – If an investor has an interest but would like to give it more thought
♦️ Not Interested – If an investor is not interested in the pitch
1. Entrepreneurs will pitch their ideas to a panel of business experts and potential investors (for Early stage of funding). Each participant will be given 8 minutes for presentation (preferably PPT) followed by 5 minutes of Q&A
2. Each team may have a maximum of 3 members.
3. All applicants are required to submit their pitch presentations files upon registration. The decks need to be submitted by May 8th, 2019. The presentations should not exceed 20 slides.
4. The broad contents to be covered in the pitch deck will be communicated to the finalists upon selection.
1. Startups agree that all information provided by them are correct to the best of their knowledge and shall be disqualified if any information is found to be untrue.
2. Screening as done by the organizers shall be final and binding. It cannot be contested.
3. You shall abide by the time limits provided.
4. There shall be no material demeaning or disrespecting other brands.
5. You understand that the pitch will be presented in front of potential investors but their decision to invest or not is entirely their prerogative and the organizers do not guarantee any investments. 6. Both the parties agree that they will maintain this agreement throughout the event campaign period until the event gets over in May 2019. The Organizers have the sole rights to change the dates, duration and the venue of the forthcoming Shows as well as the future Shows. The Organizers are entitled to assign all or part of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any of its group/ related companies. The assignment will be effective with the receipt of the written communication of such assignments by the Association Partner from the Organizers. In the event of cancellation of the contract, for whatever reasons or in case of any dispute, a mutual decision will be taken in agreement with the Organizer.
7. In no event shall the Organiser be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services; it being understood that the Organiser shall use reasonable efforts which are consistent with accepted practices in the industry to resume performance as soon as practicable under the circumstances.
Karthika Kishore : +917356082341
Ajoy Joseph : +919037492095